SEO Manager – Remote Operating within Europe + Asia Time Zones
Remote SEO Manager Responsible for Strategy, Operations, Delivery & Management
Digital Content Kings (digitalcontentkings.co) is a full stack marketing agency, working across a range of businesses and industries. The majority of the team work remotely between London, Sri Lanka and various states across Australia.
Our client base includes Startup Fashion Brands, Renewable Energy Companies, Surf & Yoga Retreats, Luxury Villas, Boutique Hotels, Travel & Tourism Startups, Tours Operators, Trade & Service Companies, Beauty & Cosmetics, Telecommunication companies, Tech companies and more.
Essential Criteria for the Role
- Natural problem solver who thrives under pressure
- Approach everything you do with a “can-do attitude”
- You are the kind of person who thrives under pressure
- You will have the skills and experience to plan campaigns from the ground up, taking on board client requests and criteria, while having a sufficient understanding of what is required to deliver a successful campaign.
- You must have the ability to communicate problems/feedback and changes to campaigns to the relevant parties and stakeholders
- You understand how to organise your day/tasks to work efficiently delivery deadlines on time
- You will understand that plans and briefs change and will be able to move forward with a positive attitude to quickly problem solve solutions and keep the teams all moving in the right direction
- You’re a team player who has the ability to work with people from all over the world, from all walks of life.
- You’ll have the patience and ability to communicate your ideas, concepts and campaign results in a clear and distinct way to other team members, management and clients
- This role will involve you working directly with select clients or other account managers and team members across every aspect of the campaign/project.
- Our core team is based in London (GMT), Sri Lanka (IST) and Sydney (AEST) time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
If you want a job that allows you to innovate and create custom solutions for our clients you’ll love this role
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE POINTS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THE ROLE
SEO Manager Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our remote Marketing team! As one of the SEO Managers you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of our clients businesses, your position will play a huge role in driving business’ growth and success and meeting campaign deliverables.
SEO Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
SEO Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- 3+ years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Day to Day Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop and execute acquisition and engagement strategies and tactics to deliver the highest quality revenue-generating marketing campaigns on time and on budget.
- Manage SEM, SEO and Paid Social; including budgeting, reporting, and hands-on platform management.
- Work with the team to build and create unique workflows for each client
- Experience building landing pages and managing paid marketing campaigns
- 4+ years of experience leading digital initiatives including digital strategy, content strategy, SEO, SEM, WordPress Management, UX Knowledge, Digital Marketing Software Tools including Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, SEO Monitoring Tools and other industry software
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing copywriting and marketing messages and will be confident to work with the team to edit and sign off copy for advert campaigns, taking on the responsibility for being the final decision maker.
- Ideal individual would be a Player – Coach who can effortlessly switch between managing a team/ agency and hands on execution.
- Create data-driven marketing initiatives and tests that adhere to brand standards and deliver against business objectives and ROI targets .
- Continuously measure and optimize key metrics.
- Manage direct reports and any contracted contributors.
- Review and analyse marketing campaign performance data to identify trends and opportunities and develop best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness of campaign results.
- Regularly present performance metrics to broader audiences within Airbase to share learnings.
- Responsible for delivering projects from end-to-end reporting directly to the owners/Directors.
- Work in collaboration with the Creative, Content, and Growth to create exceptional digital experiences around our customer journeys.
- Develop and nurture a high performing team, including hiring exceptional talent.
- You love challenges and thrive under pressure
- You have a natural curiosity and attention to detail
- You’re confident to raise concerns and advice clients and other team members if you foresee problems or have experience that could save the team, client and company time and money
- Experience managing a cross-functional digital team
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, Optimize, and Tag Manager.
- Experience running agile methodologies or other continuous launch project management strategies.
- Passion for learning and teaching digital trends and best practices.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver both planned and in-the-moment content.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply for this role, please send your CV + Cover Letter and some examples of your work to email@example.com